Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to users who visit our website but do not handle business and users who register on our website.
About Disclosing Your Personal Information
- We may share your personal information with internal and external entities subject to your consent. We may allow third parties and individuals to facilitate our services like audit, analysis, maintenance, marketing and development. We may share collective information such as demographics and usage statistics with our advertisers, sponsors or other third parties. We give limited access and do not allow the third party to use your data for their purposes but permit them to use it by following our instructions.
- We may disclose your information to comply with compulsory legal processes, prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions, enforce policy compliance, verify the policies governing our services or protect the rights/safety of JUST IN TIME or any of our affiliates, customers and business partners.
Your Rights and Choices
Under data protection laws, you can exercise the following rights and choices:
- Request access to your personal information and correction of data we hold.
- Withdraw your consent for receiving promotional and marketing communications from us.
- Request personal data erasure where we process your information unlawfully or in scenarios abiding by local law or where you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms.
You can accept or refuse browser cookies for our website. By disabling cookies for our website, some parts of this website may be unavailable and inaccessible. Cookies and tracking technology help us serve you better by improving user experience and interface.
For any queries regarding our privacy practices, contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +91 8080-656-656 (Mon-Sat, 11 am to 7 pm). We reserve the right to modify our policy terms without any prior notice.